The renewable energy industry is one of the most rapidly growing fields in America today. If you’re a motivated individual interested in a career on the cutting edge of smart energy technology, we encourage you to apply to Hudson Solar.
The staff at Hudson Solar is dedicated to delivering the absolute best to our customers—all while maintaining an open-minded and fun work environment. Alongside opportunities for professional and personal growth, we offer competitive benefits packages, comprehensive health insurance and profit-sharing plans.
Inside Sales/Sales Planner – Albany, NY
Join Hudson Solar’s team of exceptional professionals in a growing industry with great opportunities. Please send in your résumé to email@example.com.
- This position includes, but is not limited to, prequalifying potential customers, scheduling appointments and assisting our Hudson Valley and Capital District sales team.
- Educating and consulting prospective customers on solar
- Logging of information and data into the company’s CRM
- Maintaining detailed records and completing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Utilizing online tools to assess the viability of solar and to conduct preliminary evaluations of customer sites
- Analyze customer electric usage history
- Assisting outside sales with their leads and sales process
- Communicating effectively with administration, engineering, installation and operations teams
- 4-year degree
- Minimum 1 year Sales, Customer Service or Administrative Assistant experience
- Must be highly skilled in all Apple and Microsoft Office (especially Excel) applications
- Proven ability to understand technical information
- CRM experience a plus
- Proven ability to build and develop customer/business relationships
- Self-motivated, with a proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively as part of a team in an evolving and fast-paced work environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills; good phone voice
- Superb organizational skills
- Confidence, professionalism, and a positive attitude are a must
- Must be enthusiastic, team-oriented, reliable, adaptable and trustworthy
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Must provide own cell phone and home internet
- Ability to occasionally work outside normal office hours (i.e. events, sales blitzes)
- Basic office duties as requested
- Smoking is not permitted on customer or company property
Location and Compensation:
- This position is located in the company’s Albany-based sales office
- Base salary plus commission and quarterly profit sharing
- Standard company benefits include available health insurance, dental/vision insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick days, 401k, and health savings account (HSA)
Solar System Installer
Number of Openings: 6
Minimum Experience Required: 1 year
Job Description: This is an on-the-job training opportunity. Responsibilities: Work as part of an installation crew installing solar electric systems. Tasks include reading construction drawings and instructions, electrical work and wiring, excavation, layout and assembly of solar modules and mounting hardware on roofs and the ground, general construction in residential or commercial environments, documenting of completed work. Communicate effectively with managers and engineers to optimize safety, quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. Carefully follow established company installation processes and safety procedures. Constantly strive to improve tools and processes and share experiences with other crews. Requirements: General construction knowledge and experience. Electrical construction experience, residential or commercial wiring. Ability to work effectively in a small team and at a variety of customer sites. OSHA 10 hour training is desirable. BOCES or community college or equivalent solar electric training desirable. Ability to work on ladders and roofs mandatory. Ability to work outdoors. Carefully follow company safety and installation procedures. Maintain professional behavior and appearance in front of customers at all times. Provide own transportation to and from customer jobsites in the region. Smoking is not permitted on customer or company property or in company vehicles. Compensation and Hours: This is a full time hourly position. Normal hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm with one hour lunch. Overtime is required at times. Pay range is $17 – 22 per hour dependent on experience. Must submit to background and driver’s license check Must have own tools Benefits include available health insurance, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick and personal days, and 401k. Location: Albany, New York (out of the company’s Wolf Road office).
Job Location: Albany, NY & Rhinebeck, NY
Pay: $17.00-$22.00 Hourly
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays, Retirement/Pension Plan
Hours per Week: 40
Duration: Full Time, Regular
Work Days: Monday through Friday
Shift: First (Day Shift)
Public Transportation: Public Transportation is not available.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma
Driver Licenses, Including Endorsements: Class D (Operator)
How to Apply:
Contact the employer by fax or email:
Fax: (845) 876-4200