Hudson Solar is a leader in the design and installation of solar energy systems.
We are a New York–based, family-owned business serving upstate New York, western Massachusetts, and southern Vermont. We design and install systems for residential, commercial, agriculture and municipal/non-profit organizations. Hudson Solar is a proud employer of military veterans.
Full-Service from Start to Finish
With over 1,000 systems installed, we know how to guide our customers through every step of the process. Hudson Solar’s customers include hundreds of homeowners, more than 25 schools including Vassar College, government agencies such as the U.S. Army, and well-known corporate clients including Arnoff, Kiss My Face and Garelick Farms.
This Means We:
- Handle all state, local and utility paperwork
- Arrange financing options
- Provide a strong warranty and service after install
Benefits to Our Customers:
- All Hudson Solar customers are given award-winning service from the moment they contact us.
- We only partner with high-quality bankable companies that have a proven track record.
- Highest quality equipment, designs and warranties
- Maximum savings and energy production
- Peace of mind
- NYS 2010 / 2011 Excellence in Quality Award
- 2011 EDC Business Excellence Award for Innovation
- 2009 Best of the Hudson Valley
- NESEA Award—First Zero Net Energy Commercial Building in NY
- 2010 / 2011 NYSEIA Award Winner
- 2008 SunPower Dealer of the Year