There are plenty of great reasons to switch to solar power—and doing it is easier than you might expect. First, take this short quiz to find out if solar is best choice for your home.
- Do you own your own home?
- Do you have roof space that receives ample amounts of direct sunshine?
- Is your roof in good condition?
- Does your roof face south, east or west?
- Do you have enough space for a pole or ground mounted system?
If you answered yes to these questions, you’re a perfect candidate for solar energy.
FREE Energy Evaluation
We offer free energy evaluations for homes and businesses. When we visit, we can discuss all your options, find the right system for you, and answer any questions. Request A Quote
Get the Most from Your Evaluation:
- Allow one hour for a comprehensive evaluation.
- Have your current electric bill usage data available.
- Schedule your evaluation when all decision makers in your household can be present.
- Make a list of any questions, needs or concerns you may have.
- Make sure you have open access to your roof.
After evaluating your energy needs and system options, your project manager will draft a solar project proposal. The proposal is a comprehensive, easy-to-understand solar plan that outlines every aspect of your system, from your solar energy savings to installation time. When discussing different financing options, we’ll identify the government rebates and tax credits to help save you money.
If you have any questions, your project manager will be available throughout the entire process, making sure you understand all the benefits of going solar.